EBF ESG Risk management documents
- Pillar 1 capital charge for climate risk: Wrong tool for the right purpose
- EBF response to BCBS Consultation ‘Principles for the effective management and supervision of climate-related financial risks’
- Management and supervision of ESG risks for credit institutions and investment firms: EBF response to EBA consultation
- EBF position on the ECB Guide on Climate Risk
- EBF response to the ECB consultation on the Guide on Climate related and Environmental Risks
- EBA consultation on draft guidelines on loan origination and monitoring: EBF response
- EBF Incentives Report
- EU Diversity Month 2022
- Teenagers play the European Money Quiz to supercharge their financial skills – EBF PRESS RELEASE
- Pillar 1 Capital charge for climate risk: Wrong tool for the right purpose
- EBF Position paper – ESMA Consultation TV perimeter
- EBF response to ESMA consultation on the review of MIFID II suitability guidelines
Subscribe to the EBF Weekly + FinReg Agenda
Every Friday at noon you can receive the EBF Weekly + Financial Regulation Agenda. This agenda presents an overview of upcoming European and international meetings and conferences in financial regulation, as well as important general financial and economic events and key EBF meetings for the week ahead. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
Subscribe to the EBF Morning Brief
The EBF Morning Brief is published Monday through Friday morning and brings you the top banking headlines, relevant announcements from the EU institutions and the latest from the EBF and its members, national banking associations in 32 countries in Europe. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
European Banking Federation 🇪🇺 Follow
We bring together banking associations from across Europe, working for a thriving European economy and a flourishing society. Our CEO: @Wim_Mijs
💰#EBA assesses the market share of non-EU entities in the EU banking system and the dependency of #EU banks on funding in foreign #currencies 👇
🔷the findings reflect the high degree of openness of the EU economy within the global financial system
📌This year marks the 10th anniversary of the @CyberSecMonth!
Throughout October, we will promote our tips on how to stay safe online!🔐
More at https://www.ebf.eu/ebf-media-centre/cyberscams/ @EC3Europol #CyberSecMonth
The European Cybersecurity Month kicks off today on the heels of our latest proposal on cybersecurity: The Cyber Resilience Act.
It is our answer to the modern security threats that are now omnipresent through our digital society.
More ↓ http://cybersecuritymonth.eu
European Banking Federation
The European Banking Federation is the voice of the European banking sector, bringing together national banking associations from across Europe. The federation is committed to a thriving European economy that is underpinned by a stable, secure and inclusive financial ecosystem, and to a flourishing society where financing is available to fund the dreams of citizens, businesses and innovators everywhere.
56 Avenue des Arts
+32 2 508 37 11
D-60311 Frankfurt am Main
+49 69 17509942